If you haven’t made a trek out to Puzzle Warehouse in Kirkwood, you should! My son and I were out there recently and are now the proud owners of a Snoopy Christmas puzzle as well as a United States map puzzle. They recently celebrated their grand opening. They’ve got a host of puzzles for all ages and interest. And thanks to them, I rediscovered a love for puzzles. And since my son and I are working on the Snoopy puzzle together, he’s finally discovering a love for puzzles too! (I’d forgotten how great of a stress reliever they are!) For more info on this wonderful, check out this link.
Now the Puzzle Warehouse is giving away a very cool prize pack. And just in time for Christmas! The pack includes two children’s puzzles and one Christmas ornament painting kit.
Simply leave a comment on this post to enter. (US residents only.) Also “Like” us on Facebook. (Here’s that link.)
Receive additional entries:
1. For blogging about the contest and let us know in a separate comment.
2. Subscribing to our mailing list/RSS feed and let us know in a separate comment.
3. Twitter this giveaway and let us know in a separate comment.
4. Favorite us on Technorati and let us know in a separate comment.
5. Stumble this post and let us know in a separate comment.
6. Add us to your blogroll or our button to your sidebar and let us know in a separate comment.
This giveaway closes Dec 12, 2010 at 11:59 pm central time. Be sure to include a valid email address. Winner will be randomly chosen via random.org and will be notified via email.
Update: Congrats to Tracy.